Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spirit filled surmon

I dont wish to make this into a boring religious post but todays surmon open up my heart & I want to read over and over again to remind myself to love the sinner, hate the sin.

Priest said, "Someone asked me if God is so powerful, why didnt he wipe out the bad people so that the good can live in harmony? He could if he wanted but he if did, we will never learn to forgive, and he wont be called a merciful God.

We are not in the position to judge or condemn our neighbours. Your friends or your family members have committed a crime; betrayed you or stolen from you, ...hate the sin not the sinner. God always give us a chance to repent and so we should also forgive & help others to repent. Its difficult.. pray and (jokingly) I always tell people it takes 20 yrs of prayers to change someone. Why 20 yrs? Long enough to make God so tired of listening to the same thing that he finally give in. (At this point, I thought to myself I must wait till I am 50 yrs old to see my man changed his bad habits!! Ha ha) .......... "

Peace.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker