Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Memorable Tuesday

I was out since 12pm.. went to CPF main office to meet my ex-colleagues for lunch. As I exited from Tanjong Pagar station and walked towards the building, I thought about my working days & my bunch of crazy colleagues (many of them left) ...


This is Cynthia. When I was pregnant with Kieran, she was pregnant too! Our EDDs were in the same month. Our work stations were next to each other so we had alot to share, compare & compete! Anyway, I can never outspeak her! Ha! ha!


5 bowls of soup for lunch!

Cyn: Thank you for the BIG presents.. not 1, not 2 but 3!! and a lovely farewell card.

After lunch, I stayed in the office till 4pm before I took a train to City Hall. Had arranged to meet my cousins at 6.30pm for Karaoke at Marina Square.


"Happening Trio" !


Kieran's Godpa & Godma.

Cousins: Going to miss you all & all the nonsense time!!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker