Friday, September 19, 2008

I want to eat ...

hokkein mee, fried kway tiao, fried carrot cake, laksa & ba chor mee!!!

I cant eat anymore burgers, pizzas/pasta or crepes! The smell & sight of them makes me nausea!! So with the help of my new friend, Rachel, we went to the Eastwood suburb to buy groceries- pork, vegetables, fruits, beef and some fish for my kiddos (who will be arriving tonight! Woo hoo!).

Oh yes, we've moved into our lovely home on Wednesday (17/9) and also got our car on that day too! Very tired but happy.. finally we felt more settled down.

I must admit that last 10 days have been crazy and emotionally draining. Stranded in a totally new environment, I felt so lost. Now that I have the car & my precious GPS, it will be alot easier to move around.

Rachel & Sweefong: Really appreciate all the help & concern! :)

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker