Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm still alive!

I've nothing much (or interesting) to blog about, except that I was mentally and physically drained from taking care of my 2 feverish babies for the past few days. Yes, Kayla was down too!

They are alot better today.

Anyway, guess what I bought ?


I lug back a "real" bowling set for my kids & my old man!!


They are made of soft rubber foam but very sturdy. Each pin is about 29cm tall. Fat & cute hor?


Self-proclaimed bowling champion (during his teens) teaching his son how to bowl!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

i like this toy - where did u get it from? must get kai to buy when he's there.

Wendy said...

we like it too! i bought from this toy shop that sell "stimulating" educational toys. check out www.socrates.com.au for the stores. If Kaising cant find it, then wait for me to go back in Aug/Sept, I lug one for you!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker