Thursday, February 5, 2009

A touching note

Many times how I envy my friends who are at the peak of their
careers and many times I harbour thoughts of giving up my 24/7
no bonus, no annual leave but big responsibility job.

One of the reasons that keep me going is this:

4 Feb 09, 22:46
Your Brother: ...I may be the one who is the smart ass in studying..
can play the darn piano or whack some balls, but to see that my
elder sister is leading the way, living responsibly,
dare to embrace changes...
4 Feb 09, 22:40
Your Brother: ...I have been silently reading your blog.. it really
touched my heart..I am so darn impressed that you write so well
and sincerely. I am sure it's from your heart...
4 Feb 09, 22:35
Your Brother: Sis.. I am actually very proud of you...
how far you have move on in life..how quick you are in adapting
to your new home, and more importantly how devoted
you are to your kids....

I just want to say I really look up to you jie. I miss you.


Thank you Ben

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker