Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last Gymbaroo lesson

The kids attended their last Gymbaroo lesson with the theme - Helicopter. They enjoyed all the 9 lessons; the teachers were great and the different themes provided many opportunities for learning.



After class, I brought the kids Yum Cha. Kieran loves char siew pau & soya bean curd.. Kayla loves their fried dumplings, sticky rice & fried noodles. Mummy me will eat whatever they cant finish !!

Later, we met up with a Singaporean friend & her daughter. We took the kids to the soft play area and we watched them from a bench with the other moms. About 20mins into play, I heard a thud & immediately I had a bad feeling it was from Kieran. I saw him covering his mouth with his hands and 2 secs later, blood was oozing out from his lower lip ! Quickly carried him out & frantically looking for tissues. Fortunately, a waitress from the opposite cafe saw what happened and brought me some ices & paper napkins to stop the bleeding.

I learnt from another mom that Kieran was trying to walk up a slide, then slipped and fell on his face.


Red pouty lip.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker