Friday, January 14, 2011

Pregnancy week 27


Almost in my last trimester. Everything has been great, except for the horrible acid reflux at 21 weeks ! I couldnt sleep, eat, walk and even sit properly. The annoying thing was I didnt lose weight ! Sigh.

Like my other 2 pregnancies, I have a low placenta. Doc. told me there is a good chance it will move up and it did move slightly from my check up yesterday. Baby has also turned head down. Please remain in that position, little one.

Its getting quite difficult to bring my 2 kids to places alone now. We are at home most of the days. I am trying to cut down their TV time so the day seems REALLY LONG. Even though its hard to stick to the usual routine (before pregnancy) and my energy level is low, I try to be best mom I can.

Very grateful for a wonderful husband and kids.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker