Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pregnancy week 39 - Birthstory


Our precious son, Kevin Low Jun Xuan, arrived on the 18th April 2011.

18th April @ 4.30am, felt mild contractions. Wanted to wait for more regular contractions but decided to check into the hospital.

6am - reached hospital. Midwife did a CTG.

7am - 5cm dilated.

9am - Gynae broke my water bag and immediately dilated from 7cm to 9cm.

Baby was delivered before 10am, without any pain relief or epidural. He weighed 3.67kg.

I am truly blessed with a smooth 39 weeks pregnancy and a fast labour. My husband has been very supportive and loving. I love my kids, they are so understanding.



4 days old little Kevin after a big feed

1 comment:

Why Not said...

Congratulations Wendy!! Absolutely precious baby Kevin. Enjoy this newborn stage.. And take good care of your self!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker