Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A big THANK YOU

My parents arrived today, with a big luggage of dried food, books & kitchen accessories.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to the following people for their help:

Cousin Jan: I asked for 2, but you got me 5 drawing books & a CD!! Will trf to your a/c soon :)
Ching: PD Ong's magic medicines & thanks for the special delivery!
Eleanor: Medicine & bib.. and also all the motivating emails!
Tona: Bento tools.. thanks for your precious time in sourcing the items.
Jerlene: Thank you for all the "FREE ITEMS" I found inside the minibe bag :)

And lastly, to popo & gong2 for lugging all the goodies from Sg to Sydney. When they left for the 1st time in Oct, I didnt shed a tear because I was excited about my new life. I still am.. but now that I have experienced my most helpless; tiring & lonely days.. it will be really difficult for me to say goodbye to them when they return to Sg in 2 weeks time.

:(

2 comments:

Jan said...

i must commend you for being a full-time mother in all sense of the word. it is awe inspiring and you are my role model. keep it up.

Wendy said...

Thanks Janice! You just made my day :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker