Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crazy week

I wonder where my inspiration for blogging has gone to ...

Anyway, last wednesday was St. Ambrose kindergarten open classrooms. I left Kieran with his jiujiu & brought Kayla to her future school.

I felt really weird because we were the only asian visitors ! When I was checking out the kindy classrooms, I spotted another asian girl & her mother across the room & it felt as though we've known each other for 500 years !!! Felt so relieved. Ha ha!

Kayla & I like the school & hopefully she gets accepted.

Ok, what has Kieran been up to? He has been going thru potty training for the last 2 days and it was a complete failure. Every time I bring him to the toilet, he would say, "done" after 5 secs and struggled to get out. Every hour was agonizing for him, for me.

Today I went for mani & pedicure. Very satisfied !!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker