Thursday, May 28, 2009

Iris & Edgar

Last week my laptop adapter AND battery, less than 450 days old, died on me ! I had to call Dell to courier the adapter to me asap because I felt like a "hermit" without my laptop !!

I am very fortunate to know a mom from HongKong, at Kindermusik. Iris is a SAHM to a 2.5yrs old boy. Last Wednesday was the first time we met outside of class, had lunch together & then she came over to my place to gossip! The thing that amazed me was the effort & time she spends on preparing her son's meals everyday. From her, I learnt about the different types of herbs & meat which are good for kids. She even taught me how to prepare tonic soup to re-charge myself !

Yesterday I made heavenly cantonese-style fish soup. Will take a photo & post the recipe when I cook it again next week.

Home - Edgar, Kieran & Kayla

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker