Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kayla's birthday Part 3

A few months ago, Jiujiu asked Kayla what she wants for her birthday:

Kayla: I want a Elmo chocolate cake.

Jiujiu: Can I get something else for you if I cant find a Elmo choc. cake?

Kayla paused for a while and replied: Then I want a Elmo strawberry cake!

Jiujiu: ........ (totally speechless)

Unlike Spore, it is so difficult to find nice birthday cake designs !! I had to buy the Dora figurines from Target to decorate her birthday cake.

Check out what Jiujiu got for Kayla !!!!



3 comments:

Mummy Kless said...

Oh my gosh, that's a super huge & cute 3D Elmo cake! My girl would go crazy if I get her one of those.. =P

Daintymummy said...

Ha ha its a Pinata standing on a cake! We cant find any cartoon cakes here !!

Mummy Kless said...

oh man! sure looks like a cake!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker