Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Supermom = Superkids

I received overwhelming reaction from friends, after they read in my Facebook about how my kids waited PATIENTLY for me to get my hair cut & straightened today. Do I have a choice?

Ha ha ha !!

I had to do my marketing & desperately needed a haircut so I brought Kayla & Kieran to Eastwood, a suburb popular for asians food stuff. It was difficult to move around with a pram so Kieran had to walk & he enjoyed it. We had soy sauce chicken rice for lunch at this really small restaurant - shared a table with 3 other old men & they kept staring at us like we were some exhibits !

Then I bought some groceries and left them in the car, before going to the hair salon... & I was there for ... er... 2hrs. The kids just stood next to me & occasionally jumped and sat on my lap. They were very good.. they are my super kids.

:)

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker