Thursday, December 18, 2008

Home school

Who? me??

Well, not exactly homeschooling. Recently, I've spoken to a few people about the options available for my children and unlike Singapore who offers a couple of hours of play schools, there are only childcares or long day care.

What made me wants to "home school" them (at least till school starts at the age of 5), was the conversation I had with my cousin Liz. Seeing how well behaved and confident her children are, motivates me to teach & cherish the quality time I have with my children.

Now, I have more OTs to do because my big boss will be taking his masters with Macquarie Uni next year!

Train up a child in a way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it ~ Proverbs 22:6

P/s: Kieran's Godparents, thank you for the motivating compliment too!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker