Saturday, February 13, 2010

Home



We had our reunion lunch with Richard's relatives, in chinatown. It was great. The kids love being around them and I am so grateful for the joy they bring into our (quiet) lives.

I wish I could have a reunion meal with my family in Singapore. I wish I could bring my kids to (SG)chinatown to feel the festive mood. I feel alittle sad they dont get to experience CNY the way I did when I was young. I miss the gathering at "big" & "small" aunties' house and the karaoke sessions with my cousins.

The very thoughtful gong2 & popo mailed us some CNY decors for our home - decors I dont appreciate before, now I love them !! Thank you!

Thank you nai nai for the 2 big angpows !

We will like to wish all our friends & relatives a Happy Lunar New Year & Valentine's Day! 身体健康!天天开心!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker