Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Preschool life begins


Kayla has started pre-kindy which is optional in Sydney. Next year, she will go to kindy & the year after she will be in primary 1. Suddenly I feel so sad - my kids are growing up too quickly !

Last year, I wasnt sure if Kayla was ready to start pre-school. I was concern if she was able to adapt to the different culture & environment and I am glad I did the right thing by keeping her at home - educating and building up her character/confidence. I wasnt worried at all when she started school yesterday.

She told me she is very happy :)

I have to prepare morning tea & lunch for her to bring to school. The schools here dont provide food. She told me she wants to have pasta, noodles, rice...... etc etc etc. She has full of suggestions. Gosh !

Ok, as long as you eat well Kayla.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker