Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prawn noodles soup for the soul

2 sick toddlers + 1 sick mom is the worst combo ever !

We havent been so ill for a long long time (God bless !) I heard about kids falling sick for a few months to 1 year when they start school. Since I cant prevent, all I can do is to increase their vitamins intake & make sure they eat well.. and pray very hard !

Kayla was down with fever last Thursday, followed by me & Kieran. Daddy had to take leave on Friday to bring all of us to the doctor. Kayla's condition was the worst - she couldnt hold down any fluid that day & I was very scared. Do I need to bring her to the children's hospital? Do I ask my parents to come or do I get help from our relatives here??

I prayed so hard.

Miraculously, we all became better on Saturday. Just like that ! Kids are eating well and active again. Today, I am back to "work" - oh how I love my job - and I made tasty prawn noodles soup to warm our tummies and our soul.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker