Friday, March 7, 2008

Kayla's 1st watch


... and it is an expensive one! Original price is $42. Bargained to $38.

Kayla bugged me for a watch because she saw her classmate's and like it so much. After I dropped her off in school, I went to search and saw this really nice Strawberry Shortcake watch. I cannot decide if I should get a cheap digital one, cost about $5 - $12, or a proper one which can last longer, so I called daddy and he said, " Buy the Strawberry Shortcake one la".

While waiting for my receipt, I saw a very nice white & pastel pink Baby G ! My casual watch is not working so I bought it. I am sure daddy would also say, "Buy la!" Ha ha!! Charged to his card, he cant say no. :p

Kayla likes her watch so much, she wore it the whole day..

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker