Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My no.1 is down..

Past 2 days were extremely tiring for me..

My mum had a minor sprain on her lower back so she couldnt help me out with the kids.. and yesterday, Kayla was down with stomach flu (my cousin said greedy people always get it. I think so too!).

This is how my Monday went:

Mum went to see a doc. in the morning. Due to some timing issue, Kayla had to pon tang school (she was ok in the morning). After her nap at 3pm, she had fever.. then vomitted twice. Of all days, Kieran chose to be exceptionally sticky to me. He refused to be carried or entertained by my maid. So I had to carry him & attend to my girl.

Brought her to see a PD in the evening. Mom drove. My two Koala bears clung on to me at the backseat.

I noticed Kieran was quite different.. He is a very independent little boy but yesterday he will scream for me when I am out of his sight. I saw him walking to every corner of the house looking for me. What an unusual but heart warming sight.. cant wait to hear him call Mama.

Anyway, both old & young are much better today. I am so happy!

"Mummy, I am alright!"

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker