Sunday, June 8, 2008

Barney LIVE

We just came back from "Barney, Let's imagine" LIVE performance at Suntec. It was so packed!! The Tan family, aunty Jerlene & little Jenelle were there too. We didnt managed to take a group photo because the show started at 7pm sharp. Surprisingly!

Before the show, we had a quick dinner at the food court at level 1. Seeing that this family had finished their food, I stood next to their table.. and I waited.. and waited.. and then the man said to his wife in mandarin, "Still have alot of time, lets take our time". To do what??! I thought to myself. Some people can be so inconsiderate & disgusting.


So excited!


Neh Neh Neh Neh Neh


Must take a picture with my idol!


Show time!


Too overwhelmed by the crowd & loud music!

Jiejie hugged didi

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker