Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Magic..

I read my cousin's blog on Miracle Dr and I couldn't agree more! Read here

I tried going to other PDs nearer to my home but their condition din improve. After a few times, my man & I decided not to waste time & more money on other doctors..ever again!

Kayla was really sick last week. She had high fever for a few days. Popo was so upset and kept saying the female doc. (to cover during Dr. Ong's absence) was lousy. Ha ha! In the end, I had to make another trip to SBCC to say hello to my Uncle. At the same time, I brought Kieran for his 18 mths jab.

Dr Ong gave Kayla Rhiniramine syrup which din make any sense to me, cuz she didnt have any flu! Her throat was abit red though. Anyway, after 2 days of the flu syrup she is completely well! MAGIC..

Thank you Uncle!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker