Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am so blessed..

.. with a wonderful man, two active healthy children, supportive family members & good friends.

Today I met my good friend, Sherlin, for coffee and I thought about the fun days we had at CPF. Since I quit my job 19mths ago and became a stay home mum, I seldom keep in touch with my close friends. I realised my life has changed so much.

I am very grateful to my friends for being understanding & forgiving for the times when I have to cancel the appointment at the last min. or when I am forgetful (most of the time I am!). Sherlin & Deborah bought me a lovely birthday gift from Crabtree & Evelyn. Its still early for my bday but they probably know its so difficult to get me out of my cave so gave me the pressie today. I am so touched..

We had matcha ice blended at OCHACHA (matcha is a traditional Jap premium green tea). Very nice!

My anti-aging birthday pressie !!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker