Friday, June 20, 2008

A tiring day

Early in the morning, I brought my maid for a hair cut & medical examination. 2hrs went by quickly. Bought lunch, fed the kids and put them to bed at 3pm.

My sister suggested shopping so instead of driving (petrol & ERPs very expensive now!!), we took a train to Vivo city. As usual, Kayla was so excited to be on the train.

By the time we reached there, it was 6.30pm. Wrong time wrong day wrong place! Vivo was so packed. Suddenly we didnt feel like shopping anymore. So while waiting for daddy to finish work, we thought of where to have our dinner BUT everywhere, including the food court, was crowded! In the end, we settled for Modestos.

My Kayla was not so cooperative today. She was very cranky and only want to be carried. She weighs almost 15kg. Very soon my back will break.


On our way to Vivo, from Kovan station.

Popo & kids.

Yee2 & Kieran.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker