Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cranky Kieran

I am extremely tired today! Woke up at 8plus, gave them their milk; cooked their lunch and bathed the kids.. nothing unusual.. however, daddy is not feeling well so he rested the whole morning. I had to look after them myself. After feeding Kieran his lunch, I put him in the playpen and fed Kayla. Kieran got a little impatient staying inside and started screaming. So no choice but to wake up daddy to watch over him..

About 1pm, I put Kieran to bed. I quickly went to shower when Kayla was watching playhouse disney. Kieran woke up 15mins later! I tried to put him to bed again but he kept wanting to come down to walk.. again no choice, I have to ask daddy to company him (daddy was feeling drowsy from the flu med).

I gave Kayla her milk and she slept at 2pm. I have no appetite so just ate cup noodles and biscuits. After my so-called lunch, I put Kieran inside his playpen to watch his all time favourite BARNEY show. This is the ONLY way to make him sit/stand still. I sat next to the playpen, preparing my ang baos for CNY.

Just as I thought I can lie down for a while (backache!!), Kayla woke up from her nap! Gave the kids apples and rested on the sofa.

Kieran kept walking around the house.. daddy and I took turns to follow him around. We tried to trick him into the playpen (again) with toys but he will scream his lungs out. At 4.30pm, I tried to make him sleep but everytime I put him down on his bed, he will cry. So no choice, daddy carried him (at least Kieran got some rest).

At 6pm, we set off to my parent's place for reunion dinner (in laws are in Melb).. At my parent's place, Kieran kept fussing/crying.. maybe he was abit scared to see so many relatives.

We reached home at 9.30pm. Bathed the kids and daddy put Kieran to bed. Kayla was good, she slept after a bottle of milk. Then Kieran woke up crying at 10.30pm.. drank half bottle of milk only. He must be teething.. so moody and uncomfortable. Finally, he slept at 11pm (fingers crossed!!).

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker