Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy challenging day!

Ever since I quit my job in Oct'06, I have the luxury to sleep till 9am daily (the time my kids wake up) :p But this morning, I had to force myself to get up at 6.30am! Drove daddy to Ang Mo Kio to take a private bus to work.

My mom went to M'sia so I had to bring Kieran along when I sent Kayla to school. I was hoping the teachers will allow me to stay in school because I dont know what to do with little Kieran around. Apparently not.. they "chased" me away when lesson started. As usual, Kayla was sobbing when I walked off..

I brought Kieran to NTUC. He was very good and cooperative. Sat in his pram quietly while I shopped. Fed him his lunch before going to the mini book fair at level 1. Bought flash cards and Noddy story books for Kayla (check out my loots below.. love the Elmo's world flash cards!).

Picked up Kayla at 1pm. Teachers told me she was very GOOD. She didnt cry and participated in all the activities. Wow!! Surprise! Surprise!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker