Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Little rascal is a fussy eater!

Obviously not Kayla.. Kieran is a fussy eater and its driving me crazy!

He is very different from other toddlers.. he doesnt snack. He doesnt put things like toys in his mouth as well which is a good thing. I tried giving him cakes, ice-cream and baby biscuits, he simply refused to open his mouth. The last time I saw his PD, he said I should let him try all kinds of food such as cheese, jiu kuei, cakes etc which I did. Desperate, I gave him jar food to try too. He takes the fruits puree only.

He loves brown rice, porridge and fruits. Because of his fussy eating habits, I have to crack my head to ensure each meal is a power packed meal! All the necessary nutrients in one meal.. different style, everyday.

My friend told me it takes about 10 tries before some babies like the food/taste. Well, lets see who give in at the end of the day!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker