Sunday, February 24, 2008

Short trip to KL

I realised when you have kids, plans are always impromptu and you need to master a skill: ready in 15mins!

Anyway, it was a last minute decision. We left home at 2.30pm on Friday and reached KL at about 6.30pm. My dad drove. SR couldnt take leave on Friday so he met up with us on Sat. He took a plane.. air fare was $89 and he didnt mind paying for it because it takes less than an hour to reach KL, compared to 6hrs by coach. Knowing my man, he cant sit still for long.

We stayed at Midvalley hotel. Midvalley is a huge shopping mall and it was so convenient. We did all our shopping there.

Friday night was a nightmare for my parents & I. Kieran woke up at 1.30am crying. I gave him some milk and changed his diaper. He refused to go to bed even though he was tired. When we were in Hongkong, the same thing happened. So my parents & I took turn to carry him. At 3.30am, I fed him milk again. When I tried to put him down on the cot, he struggled and cried. I was getting alittle frustrated.. Lucky Kayla was sleeping soundly. Finally at 5am, he slept in his pram. Maybe he is not used to sleeping in a foreign place.. *Panda eyes* Not him, ME!

We lugged back 6 tins of milk powder for the kids. Each tin is $10 cheaper! My kids drink milk like drinking water. Daddy always say the cost of milk = cost of petrol. How true!

Some photos..



In the car (on the way to KL). Kayla - singing and Kieran- sound asleep in my arms.

Mummy & Kayla.

"Yummy mango pudding!"

Blur...

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker