Monday, February 18, 2008

Personal thoughts..

Sometimes I am amazed how much I enjoy cooking now.. the only dish I have yet to "master", despite all the tips fr mom and friends, is vegetables! Dont laugh at me.. I know its the easiest dish to prepare but somehow when I cook it, it will become yellowish! Meanwhile my family will have to make do with yellowish vegetables! :p

I remember when I was dating SR (aka Sicko Ricko aka daddy), I told him " I cant cook. You still want to marry me??" He replied, " Dont worry, I can cook".. till today, I have not tasted a single dish! Ha ha.. Ok, he made breakfast at times..

It was my sister who motivated me to step into the kitchen and whipped up my first proper dish; my cousin's secret receipes and SR's contented and happy look after the meal that motivate me further :)

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker