Monday, February 4, 2008

My baby is unwell

Sometimes I wish I can prevent my children from falling sick or from getting hurt. Unfortunately, I cant.. Children are more prone to viruses and over time they will have stronger immune system.. a statement I have heard of so many times but I still cant help feeling lousy when they fall sick.

Kieran took his 15mths jab on the 28th Jan'08. Doctor said he may have fever between the 5th to the 10th day. Today is the 8th day and he has slight fever, plus he has runny nose for 3 days already. He slept for less than an hour in the afternoon (usually he will nap for 2-3hrs) and kept fussing. Mom said maybe hes teething..

Finally after a bottle of milk, he slept at 9.30pm.

I hope he gets well soon.. I want to bring him for a swim.

This photo was taken when he was 4 months old. I love this photo!

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker